Set in the picturesque historic village of Haworth, the delightful and charming Rosebud Cottage is ideal for your visit to Haworth and West Yorkshire. Less than five minutes from The Keighley and Worth Valley Steam Railway, and situated two minutes from the bottom of the main cobbled street leading up to the Brontë Parsonage Museum, you are perfectly placed to explore the village and the rest of Yorkshire's many attractions.
Rosebud Cottage is a typical stone built Yorkshire cottage dating back to 1752 offering luxury bed and breakfast accommodation, with fine features and character, offering a high level of comfort and a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
directly on the route of the 2014 Tour De France 2nd Stage ! July
- Less than five minutes from Haworth Steam Railway Station
- Five minutes to Brontë Parsonage Museum
- Situated directly on main bus route
- Located in centre of Haworth Village, next to Central Park
- Free off road car-parking
- Full Fire Certificate and Emergency lighting
- Delightful characteristic cottage of distinction
- Wireless internet connection available